Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread with Dipping Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread with Dipping Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread with dipping oil recipe. To make bread with dipping oil you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread with Dipping Oil:
- Take 1 lb of Fresh Dough.
- Take 1 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 pinch of Red Pepper Flakes.
Steps to make Bread with Dipping Oil:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Flour the dough and place in a lightly greased baking pan. Shape into a loaf..
- Melt the butter, add the garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Mix well..
- Spread mixture all over the dough..
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes..
- While bread is baking, in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon of oil and the clove of garlic, sliced. Brown the garlic then add the remainder of the olive oil. Heat..
- Put oil and garlic into a butter warmer, add a pinch of red pepper flakes. Light tea light to keep warm..
- When bread is done, Let cool a little, cut into pieces..
- Dip bread into hot oil, eat and enjoy!.
If you find this Bread with Dipping Oil recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.