Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe. To make beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago:
- Take 2 of nests of ramen egg noodles.
- You need 150 g of frying steak.
- Provide 500 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 sheet of Dashi seaweed.
- You need 2 teaspoons of miso paste.
- Take 2 of ajitsuke tomago (Japanese pickled eggs pre-made per other recipe).
- Provide 1 of small chunk of diced ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 100 g of baby spinach.
- Take of Sprinkle of black sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Sprinkle of dried tuna flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago:
- Prepare dashi (seaweed stock) per packet instructions. Mine involved wiping clean the seaweed, soaking it in 3.5 cups of water and refrigerating for 6 hours or so. Then slowly heating seaweed and water to just boiling and discarding the seaweed. Using dashi in a later step..
- Chop steak and vegetables as desired.
- In a new pan, slowly cook chicken stock until simmering/ softly boiling..
- Fry beef in sesame oil and soy sauce with ginger in a separate pan.
- Add vegetables to steak (set some spring onion aside if you want some crunchy vegetables as a topping later).
- Mix miso paste with 150 ml boiling water and add to pan of chicken stock. Also add dashi made in step one..
- Add noodles to boil for 3 to 4 minutes in stock pan. Add steak and vegetables to stock pan. Add baby spinach. Cook together until noodles are tender..
- Remove ajitsuke tomago from moulds and slice in half if desired.
- Serve ramen broth into bowls. Add ajitsuke tomago, black sesame seeds, dried tuna flakes, fresh spring onion and herbs as desired. Season with salt and pepper if necessary..
If you find this Beef ramen with ajitsuke tomago recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.