Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black-eyed pea soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black-eyed pea soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black-eyed pea soup recipe. You can have black-eyed pea soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black-eyed pea soup:
- Prepare 28 oz of can whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of black-eyed peas.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 2 quart of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 cup of celery, sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of Green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of cooked turkey breast (or sausage), chopped.
Steps to make Black-eyed pea soup:
- Combine 1st 11 ingredients & bring to boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Stir in carrots, celery, pepper & parsley – simmer 30 minutes..
- Add turkey & simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
If you find this Black-eyed pea soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.