Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang: delicious malaysian dish recipe. You can cook beef rendang: delicious malaysian dish using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish:
- Take of Rendang:.
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef cubes (for stew).
- Provide 1 tbsp of each Sake and sugar.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 stalk of ★ Lemongrass.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Grated ginger.
- Prepare 3 clove of ★ Garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★ Cashew nuts.
- Get 2 of ★ Red Chili Pepper (seeded).
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need of Nasi lemak:.
- Use 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Take 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For the topping:.
- Take 1 of Batapī – Shelled skinless peanuts prepared in butter.
- Take 1 of Chirimen jako or chirimen jako with sansho.
Instructions to make Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish:
- Rinse the rice, drain and let it sit for more than 1 hour. Combine the rice, coconut milk and salt and cook as usual..
- Sprinkle the sake and sugar onto the beef and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the lemon grass into 5 mm small pieces. Slice the garlic thinly as well..
- In a food processor, combine the ★ ingredients and add the coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time until it has a pasty consistency..
- Put the oil in a pressure cooker, and cook the beef until golden brown. Add the ★ ingredients and the remaining coconut milk and add some water up to the lowest water level setting..
- Cook it in at high pressure for 30 minutes. Leave it to cool down naturally and remove the lid. Add the curry powder and simmer again to evaporate the liquid, stirring constantly. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- Make the rice into a dome shape with a rice bowl, top the rice with chirimen jako or jako with sansho, serve the curry on the side, sprinkle some peanuts on top and it is done. It will look pretty if you sprinkle on some cilantro..
- If you are using a regular pot, simmer it for 1 or 2 hours if possible (make sure to add water from time to time if the liquid evaporates)..
If you find this Beef Rendang: Delicious Malaysian Dish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.