Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in dried red curry (salmon choo chee) recipe. To cook salmon in dried red curry (salmon choo chee) you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee):
- Use 2 fillets of fish (Salmon, or other).
- Take 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of palm sugar (you can use cane sugar instead).
- Prepare 4-5 of Kaffir lime leaves.
Steps to make Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee):
- Grill salmon on the pan until cooked..
- Use another sauce pan, turn on the burner (medium heat), add a cup of coconut milk, then add the red curry paste. Stir friy the curry with coconut milk until it's mixed well. Then add seasoning with fish sauce and palm sugar..
- Garnish with the sliced kaffir lime leaves – this process will add the good smell of Thai herbs..
- Put the grilled Salmon in the sauce pan, mixed with the cooked red curry sauce. Serve with Thai steamed rice..
If you find this Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.