Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry pomegranate sugar cookies recipe. To make cherry pomegranate sugar cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cherry extract.
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice infused Craisins, chopped.
Instructions to make Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies:
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar..
- Beat in egg and cherry extract until light and fluffy..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Half way through the flour being incorporated; add the craisins..
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into a log about one and a half inches in diameter. Wrap each half in wax paper and refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled through..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Unwrap rolls and cut into one-fourth inch slices. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool on wire rack..
If you find this Cherry Pomegranate Sugar Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.