Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip biscotti recipe. To make chocolate chip biscotti you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Biscotti:
- Use 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Use 4 cup of flour.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get of Topping:.
- Provide 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and sugar on high speed until light and creamy..
- Add oil, baking powder and vanilla sugar..
- Change to the dough hook. Add flour 1 cup at a time and mix on low speed..
- Add chocolate chips and mix..
- Using wet hands form the dough into three long wide strips..
- Place strips lengthwise on greased cookie sheet..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle ontop..
- Bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Slice when warm. The cookies will harden shortly after..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.