Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. You can cook kanya's chicken and eggplants curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- Provide 200 grams of minced chicken.
- You need 1 large of eggplant.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Get 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- You need 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- Prepare 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.