Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nihari / beef stew 💛 recipe. You can have beef nihari / beef stew 💛 using 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛:
- You need 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of beef or mutton pieces with bones.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 1/2-3 tbsp of nihari masala.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Provide 6-7 cup of water.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 2 of chillies.
- Get 1/4 cup of fried onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour (dissolved in 1/4 cup water).
- Take of Nihari Masala (Nihari Spice Blend):.
- Use 2 of whole star anise.
- You need 2 of whole long peppers [peepli] (optional if you can't find it).
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 5 of black peppers.
- Use 5 of whole cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cardamom seeds (break open cardamom to extract seeds).
- You need 1 tsp of nigella seeds (kalijeera).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon sticks (broken).
- Prepare 2 strands of mace.
- Use of coriander for garnish.
- You need of ginger julienne for garnish.
Steps to make Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛:
- Nihari Masala (Spice Blend): Blend all spices together. If yield is more than 3 tbsp, store remaining in airtight container to add into meat curries or your next batch of nihari..
- Nihari: Heat pressure cooker and add meat with bone pieces.Add oil, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt.Add all the ground spices and Nihari Masala..
- Stir to coat meat with all the spices.Add bay leaves, grated nutmeg and black cardamom (if using). Stir.Add water. Use 6 cups if you want your nihari to be thicker, and 7 cups if thinner.Secure pressure cooker lid and cook for one (1) hour on medium heat..
- Carefully let out air and remove lid. ALWAYS be careful when opening pressure cooker lid, make sure all the air is out..
- Add chillies, fried onions, lemon juice and flour dissolved in water..
- Cook uncovered for another 15 minutes.Beef nihari is ready. Serve and garnish with coriander and ginger julienne. Enjoy it hot with roti and paratha..
If you find this Beef Nihari / Beef Stew 💛 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.