Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian style potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian style potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style potato curry recipe. To make indian style potato curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style potato curry:
- Get 500 gms of Boiled potato.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves.
- You need As required of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare As required of coriander powder.
- Take As required of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
Steps to make Indian style potato curry:
- Boil potato & fry them..
- Take a pan aad oil. Then add all the spice. Coriander, red chili, cardamom, bay leaf. Cooked properly..
- Then add tomato puree, cook well. Then add all the spice. Cook well..
- Add green chilli,salt. Add water cook till thicker. Add kasuri methi. Serve hot..
If you find this Indian style potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.