Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pho ga (vietnamese chicken noodle soup) recipe. You can cook pho ga (vietnamese chicken noodle soup) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup):
- Use 1100 g of whole chicken.
- Take 3 of thumb-size ginger, peeled and cut vertically.
- Use 3-4 of medium onion, peeled and cut i to half.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2-3 pieces of star anise.
- Take 4-5 pieces of cloves or 1 tbsp coriander seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 liters of water.
- Prepare of Pho rice noodles, cooked per packaging instruction.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide 1 cup of bean sprout.
- Take 1 of large white onion, slices thinly.
- Use 1/2 of cut spring onion, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take of Lemon or lime.
Steps to make Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup):
- Parboil chicken per about 1 minute and then drain all the water to remove any gunks. Set aside..
- In a pan, dry roast ginger and onion until slightly browned. Transfer into the pot with chicken..
- In the same pan, roast over low heat cinnamon stick, star anise, and coriander seeds. The original recipe made use of a 1 black cardamon (cracked open) but I prefer to leave this one out. Roast for 1 minute until fragrant. Make sure the spices don’t burn. Place everything in a spice pouch and then transfer into the chicken pot. Note: if you are replacing coriander seed with cloves, add the cloves 20 minutes prior to end of the cook to maximize the flavor..
- Put 2 liters if water into the chicken pot with the ginger, onion and spice pouch. Put 2 tsp salt. Bring to boil then turn to low heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes..
- After 20-25 minutes, check if chicken is cooked through. Try to poke with a pork and see if the juice coming out is still pinkish..
- Once you see that it is cooked, turn off heat and take the chicken out. Put it in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Once cooled, pick out the meat of the chicken off the bones and set aside..
- Return the chicken bones and carcass into the pot and simmer for 45-60 minutes. You may want to add more salt as preferred. Add the cloves (if using) 20 minutes prior to turning the heat off..
- To serve, put the pho rice noodles in a bowl. Top with shredded chicken meat and garnish with thinly sliced onion, bean sprouts, coriander leaves and chopped spring onion. Ladle 1-2 cups of the soup base. Serve hot..
If you find this Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.