Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 recipe. You can have crab stuffed portabellas – version 1 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Get 4 of portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb. of crab meat.
- You need 1 c. of minced celery.
- Provide 1/2 c. of minced onion.
- You need 1/4 c. of parsely.
- Provide 1 1/2 c. of croutons.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt or to taste.
- Take to taste of old bay seasoning or similar.
- You need 1 c. of fresh parmesan or sharp white cheese.
- Use 1 c. of seafood or vegetable broth.
Steps to make Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1:
- Heat oven to 350° Rinse & remove stems from mushrooms. Place in large caserole dish with 1 cup of water in the bottom.
- Shred crabmeat, mince your ingredients and set aside..
- Heat large skillet and melt butter, add the onion & celery. Saute for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add broth & seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add croutons & crabmeat. Stir and saute till the luquid is absorbed. The mixture should pack nicely..
- Spoon stuffing onto each mushroom packing gently. Cover pan with foil & bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove foil & top each mushroom with cheese. Place back in the oven and broil till the cheese is golden & bubbly. ENJOY!.
If you find this Crab stuffed Portabellas – version 1 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.