Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Spinach Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Spinach Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini spinach pies recipe. To cook mini spinach pies you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Spinach Pies:
- Get 2 of Pillsberry Uncut Croissant rolls.
- Provide 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Provide 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded (not the pre-shredded kind, we know you were thinking it).
- Use 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Use 1 cup of 4% cottage cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Mini Spinach Pies:
- Cook and break apart sausage to a crumble. Drain grease and set aside over a paper towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add frozen spinach, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, mix together. Mix in sausage..
- Layout croissant dough and cut into 48 squares *Pro-Tip 2 4×6 * Grease pan and stretch out the dough a little and place it into each cup. Fill all the cups and fill with mixture..
- Bake 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Mini Spinach Pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.