Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup recipe. To cook amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Take 4 of large russets (peeled and cubed).
- Get 1 of small white onion (chopped).
- Use 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 6 strips of thick cut bacon diced (cooked and divided).
- You need 1 tbs of garlic (minced).
- Provide of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- Use of For the rue:.
- Provide 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 6 Oz of heavy cream.
- You need 6 Oz of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Optional toppings:.
- Use of Diced bacon.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Sliced green onions.
Instructions to make Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Cook bacon in your preferred method. (I always bake mine at 400° for 17-20 mins if thick cut).
- While bacon is cooking, peel and cube potatoes and chop onion..
- Once bacon is done and drained, dice about 2-3 pieces leaving the remaining for topping later on..
- Place potatoes, onion, chicken broth, garlic, and the 2-3 pieces of diced bacon in the slow-cooker and cook on low heat for 4-6 hrs. stirring maybe once and hour. When the potatoes are tender, lightly mash..
- Around the 4 hour mark, gather the ingredients for the rue. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour slowly and cook until is just starts to bubble. Add cream slowly while continuing to whisk. Add sour cream and cheddar and stir to combine..
- Add rue to slow-cooker and continue to cook on low for another 30 minutes. Serve with optional toppings..
If you find this Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.