Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Maize capsicum curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maize capsicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maize capsicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maize capsicum curry recipe. You can cook maize capsicum curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maize capsicum curry:
- You need 1 of Maize.
- You need 2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Get 1 spoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get 4 spoon of chopped Coriander leaf.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Take 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 7 of Kaju.
Instructions to make Maize capsicum curry:
- First in a pan take oil,and heat it. In the oil add cumin seed, turmeric powder, ginger paste and coriander powder..
- Mix it. Then add the pury of tomato, kaju and green chilli. Stair it well..
- Then add red chilli powder. Garam masala and coriander leaf. Stair it well until the oil comes out of the masala.
- In another pan take oil and little fry the sweet corn and capsicum. Add salt..
- Then in masala add water as we want little bit greavy type. So….
- Then in masala add the corn and capsicum and cover it for some minutes…..
If you find this Maize capsicum curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.