Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw moroccan meatballs & couscous recipe. To cook sw moroccan meatballs & couscous you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Provide of 5% lean beef mince.
- Take of dried apricots.
- Take of spring onions.
- Provide of beef stock cubes.
- Take of flat leaf parsley.
- Get of harissa paste.
- Provide of couscous.
- Get of Ground black peper.
- Use of Salt or onion salt.
Instructions to make SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and boil roughly 300ml of water..
- Finely chop the spring onions and dice the apricots..
- Separate the parsley leaves from the stalks and finely chop them, keeping them separate..
- Throw the minced beef, apricots, spring onions and parsley stalks in to a mixing bowl, sprinkle the stock cubes in and add a generous twist of black pepper and a pinch of onion salt..
- Get a little helper to mix up all the ingredients in the mixing bowl with clean hands and then form in to 12 meatballs..
- Get another little helper to line a baking tray with grease proof paper or kitchen foil ready for the meatballs. When they're ready, put the tray of meatballs in the oven on the middle shelf for 20 minutes..
- Measure out 200ml of boiling water in to a bowl and mix in the harissa paste until fully dissolved, add the couscous and cover..
- When the meatballs are done (browned but not dried out), fluff the couscous with a fork, stir in the parsley leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve on plates with the meatballs sitting on top (or with a generous helping of spinach)..
If you find this SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.