Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect sweet and spicy salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect sweet and spicy salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sweet and spicy salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy salmon recipe. To cook sweet and spicy salmon you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare sweet and spicy salmon:
- You need 2 lb of salmon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 1 bunch of green onions.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeno.
Steps to make sweet and spicy salmon:
- In a large bowl mix together soy sauce( I recomend aloha brand soy sauce its less salty then traditional soy sauce), olive oil, honey.
- finely chop green onions, garlic and jalapeno, clean seeds from jalapeno unless you like it spicy:-) throw it in with your large bowl with marinade and mix together to compete the marinade.
- marinate salmon for a minimum of 2 hour.
- preheat oven 400°F, i would recommend using tin foil in your baking dish so they honey won't burn your pan.
- place marinated salmon in baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. if your piece of salmon is thinner its going to cook quicker..
If you find this sweet and spicy salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.