Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Take of Vegetables.
- Take 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Take 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Get 5 stick of Celery.
- You need 2 of small, Turnip.
- Take 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Provide 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Use 3 of small, Onion.
- You need 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Get 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- Prepare 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- Use 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Get 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Prepare 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- You need 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Provide 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- You need of Base.
- You need 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Prepare 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Take 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Get of Cookware.
- Get 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Take of Spices.
- Use 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Take 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Provide of Starch.
- Use 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Use of Optional.
- Get 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Provide 5 cup of Spinach.
Steps to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.