Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken thighs recipe. You can have curry chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chicken Thighs:
- You need 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 of medium onions, small dice.
- Provide 3 of jalapeños, seeded and small dice.
- Take 16 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Get 4 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 3 Tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper.
- You need 2 (13.5 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Use 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide of Rice.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper, set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on med-hi. Brown chicken on both sides in batches. Set chicken aside..
- While skillet is hot stir in onions and jalapeños, cool about 5-7 minutes until soft..
- Add in garlic and ginger, stir. Add in spices dried basil, yellow curry, & chili powder, stir all together and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine..
- Add chicken back into skillet and cover with the sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make your rice..
- Serve over rice and top with chopped fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.