Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Get 1 of red pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.