Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Copycat Lubys Baked Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Copycat Lubys Baked Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copycat Lubys Baked Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to copycat lubys baked fish recipe. To cook copycat lubys baked fish you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Copycat Lubys Baked Fish:
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 2 1/3 cup of crushed saltine crackers.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of pieces white fish (ex. cod, haddock).
Steps to make Copycat Lubys Baked Fish:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside..
- In a large bowl add flour..
- In another large bowl add crushed saltine crackers..
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, buttermilk, salt and pepper..
- Dredge the fish in the flour, then the buttermilk mixture and finally into the cracker crumbs. Make sure to press the crumbs into the fish a little bit so it sticks good..
- Transfer the coated fish to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until fish is done when flaked..
If you find this Copycat Lubys Baked Fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.