Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to murgir korma (chicken curry) recipe. You can have murgir korma (chicken curry) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- You need 500 gm of chicken with bones, curry cut.
- Provide 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 inch of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 5-6 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of mace powder.
- You need 4-5 of green chilies, slit.
- Provide 1 tsp of kewra water.
- You need As needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry):
- In a bowl, mix all the above mentioned ingredients (except coriander leaves) and marinade for 2-3 hours..
- Heat a pan and transfer the contents into it. Cover and simmer on a low flame for 20-25 minutes or till the chicken is cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When it is almost done, add the green chilies and kewra water. Simmer further for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves. It can be had with any form of rice and Indian bread..
If you find this Murgir Korma (Chicken Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.