Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. To make japanese beef curry you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Beef Curry:
- Get 1/4 kg of beef shanks.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of Japanese Curry Mix.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 5 1/2 cups of water.
Steps to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Slice onions in strips. Cut the carrot and potato in cubes. Add some salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to the beef cubes..
- In a heated pan, place 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the onion, carrot, and potato for 2-3 minutes. Set aside..
- Using the same pan, stir fry the beef cubes on each side until brown. Set aside..
- In a pot, place the beef, cubed carrots and potatoes, onions and Japanese curry mix with water..
- Place slow cooker into high for 90 minutes. Served with rice..
If you find this Japanese Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.