Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon recipe. You can have teriyaki salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Salmon:
- Take 1 kg of salmon filet (with or without the skin).
- Get 2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of finely graded fresh ginger.
- Get 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 3 cup of white jasmin or basmati rice.
- Provide dash of sesame seeds, for serving (optional).
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay salmon filets in a clear glass baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, maple syrup, vegetable oil and fresh ginger. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture on the salmon filets and top everything with the chopped green onions. Cover with aluminuim foil and put the baking dish in the oven..
- Cook covered for 25 minutes and then uncovered for another 5 minutes. In the mean time, cook rice according to the instructions on the box..
- Serve the salmon filets on a layer of white rice and top with sesame seeds..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.