Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot and Spicy Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Spicy Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Spicy Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and spicy meatloaf recipe. You can have hot and spicy meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot and Spicy Meatloaf:
- Use of loaf For the.
- Get of beef mince.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Use of large brown onion (finely diced).
- Use of garlic (diced).
- Get of fresh Parsley (chopped).
- Take of breadcrumbs.
- Use of small hot chilli's (or to taste).
- You need of Cayenne powder.
- Prepare of tbps Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of hot mustard.
- Get of eggs.
- Get of baking tin or disposable similar.
- Get of For the glaze.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Use of your favourite hot sauce.
Instructions to make Hot and Spicy Meatloaf:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Dice your onion, garlic chilli's and parsley. Mix them in a large bowl and add breadcrumbs. Hand-Mix well to coat breadcrumns.
- Add you beef mince, mix well. Add in your cayenne (add more if desired), salt generously. Add on your Worcestershire mustard and tomato sauce. Add eggs last and mix very well..
- If you have a loaf tin, grease it up with some butter/oil. If not grab a small/deep disposable baking tray from your supermarket..
- Spoon mixture into your tin, creating a 'loaf' shape..
- Mix your lemon juice and favourite chilli sauce together. Coat top of loaf (with 1/2 of mixture) and put on oven..
- Bake for 30mins. Take out and re-base with the rest of your mixture (this will help keep it from going dry). Bake for further 30mins..
- Take out of oven, sliced and serve (by itself or with boiled vegetables, if desired) Depending on your spice level, it might be wise to have some yoghurt handy!.
If you find this Hot and Spicy Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.