Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus recipe. To cook oven baked blackened snapper w/ asparagus you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- You need 1 of Snapper Filet (approximately 14 oz).
- You need of Asparagus trimmed.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Get of Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic Seasoning Blend.
Steps to make Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil..
- Let your snapper filet and asparagus set out for a few minutes to get to room temperature (about 15 minutes.).
- Rinse your filet and pat dry. Make sure it is completely dry and score the skin side a few times with a sharp knife. This will keep the fish from curling up when it bakes. Season skin side with a little salt & pepper and a sprinkle of redfish magic. Place on baking sheet skin side down. Place your asparagus along side it. Brush your fish and Asparagus with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to both. Coat your filet with the redfish magic. Cut half a lemon into quarters and place on pan..
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork and asparagus should be tender but not mushy..
- If you like squeeze a little lemon over the entire dish when done. This delightfully spicy dish is done in a flash and is sure to satisfy..
If you find this Oven Baked Blackened Snapper w/ Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.