Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To make curry chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken thigh fillet, into 3cm pieces.
- Provide 200 grams of Green beans, tipped.
- Take 3 medium of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of Brown onion, peeled- halved & thinly sliced.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 of Rice to serve (boiled).
Instructions to make Curry Chicken:
- Prep spices- garlic, ginger, turmeric, garam masala, cumin, cayenne, chilli flakes, mustard seed into a small bowl..
- Now prep veggies. Tomatoes into a bowl, beans into a separate bowl and onions into another..
- Chop chicken. In a large heavy based pot, heat a little oil, high heat, and brown chicken and set aside- 3 batches should do it..
- Now to add your onion, fry for around 3 minutes..
- Add the spice mix and fry for a further 2 to 3 minutes (stirring), you will smell all those wonderful aromas being released. Now you can return the chicken, add chicken stock and tomatoes. Bring to the boil- reduce heat and simmer (lid on) for 30 minutes..
- Remove lid, add coconut milk and simmer for a further 5 minutes (lid off). Because lid is off you will need to turn temp up..
- Add beans and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes (or until slightly softened). Serve with boiled rice..
- Serves around 6. Good recipe, nice flavour- I did think a little sweetness could have added to the dish. Maybe a tsp of brown sugar?? Otherwise, really tender chicken, nice curry flavour and the beans added some good texture. Enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.