Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jägermeister and honey bundt cake recipe. To make jägermeister and honey bundt cake you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake:
- Provide of cake.
- Take 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of Jägermeister.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hot water.
- Provide of glaze.
- Use 1/3 cup of Jägermeister.
- Get 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 of confectioners sugar for dusting.
Instructions to make Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake:
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- spray bundt pan with non stick spray.
- mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- in another bowl beat brown sugar and butter together.
- beat in one egg at a time then add honey and Jäger.
- now add the first bowl of flour mixture.
- mix in the hot water until well mixed then pour in the bundt pan.
- bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- let cool for 15 mins.
- melt butter in a sauce pan until melted then remove from heat and stir in the Jäger and brush on the the bottom of the cake and wait 5 mins.
- flip cake on to a serving plate and add the rest of the glaze to the top and let cool completely.
- lightly shake confectioners sugar on top.
If you find this Jägermeister and Honey Bundt Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.