Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest chicken soup recipe. To cook southwest chicken soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southwest Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Use 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of hot chili beans.
- Provide 22 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 22 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Use 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Southwest Chicken Soup:
- Pull chicken off bone and chop or shred and put in pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about an hour.
If you find this Southwest Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.