Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toll house chocolate chip cookies, international version recipe. You can cook toll house chocolate chip cookies, international version using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version:
- Take of Special note about units.
- Get 1 of For best results use metric units and 50 servings for this recipe..
- Get of Dry mix.
- Use 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Take 8 grams of salt.
- Use 6 grams of baking soda.
- Get of Wet mix.
- You need 300 grams of sugar.
- Take 250 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Take 60 grams of molasses.
- Provide 6 grams of vanilla extract.
- Use of Eggs.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- You need 400 grams of chocolate chips.
- Use of Optional.
- Take 60 grams of chopped nuts.
- Get 1 pinch of sea salt.
Instructions to make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Dry mix : Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside..
- Wet mix : Mix sugar, butter, molasses and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Gradually add the dry mix until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts (optional)..
- Drop several 30 gram doses of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet several centimeters apart and bake at 180°C for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Lightly sprinkle with sea salt (optional) and cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely..
- After cool try to store them in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks, if they last that long! ;).
- SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION: PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 30 cm log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven. Cut into 1 cm thick slices; place on un-greased baking sheets..
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven. Grease 38 x 25 cm jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars..
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (above 1500 meters) : Increase flour to 350 grams . Add 12 ml water with flour and reduce sugar to 250 and reduce molasses to 50 grams. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes..
If you find this Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, International Version recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.