Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to purple sweet potato bread! recipe. To cook purple sweet potato bread! you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Purple Sweet Potato Bread!:
- Prepare of A. 400 g bread flour.
- Take 250 g of purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed).
- Get 40 g of caster sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Take 160 ml of fresh milk.
- Use 60 g of butter.
- Take of B. Filling.
- Use 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- Use 170 g of sifted plain flour.
- Provide C. of Other.
- Use 30 ml of milk.
- Take 30 g of almond flakes.
Steps to make Purple Sweet Potato Bread!:
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use..
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size..
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls..
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size..
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC)..
- Love the beautiful purple!.
- Cut into slices!.
If you find this Purple Sweet Potato Bread! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.