Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup for the soul recipe. You can have chicken soup for the soul using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- Provide 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Take 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Get 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Provide 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- Get 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- Use 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- Use 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- Provide 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Soup for the Soul:
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
If you find this Chicken Soup for the Soul recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.