Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer In Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer In Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer in green curry recipe. To make paneer in green curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer In Green Curry:
- Provide 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- Use 10-12 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves paste.
- Get 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of black pepper whole.
- Prepare 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- You need As requried of Oil and salt.
Instructions to make Paneer In Green Curry:
- In a mixer jar make a paste of cashew nut. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces until golden in colour..
- Take a bowl put curd, coriander paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed, black pepper corn, cloves and bay leaves. Fry for few second. Add yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add cashew nut paste. Cook for two minutes. When the gravy thickens add one cup water. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add paneer cubes. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now switch the flame off. Garnish with fried paneer..
If you find this Paneer In Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.