Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect DARJEELING PORK MOMOS recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to DARJEELING PORK MOMOS recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to darjeeling pork momos recipe. You can cook darjeeling pork momos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare DARJEELING PORK MOMOS:
- Take 1/2 kg of Refined Flour.
- You need 1/2 kg of onions finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Pork Mince (medium).
- Provide 1 small of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Monosodium Glutamate.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take of salt.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 8 of green chilies.
Steps to make DARJEELING PORK MOMOS:
- In a bowl, add chopped onions, pork mince, ground ginger, salt, monosodium glutemate. Mix well and set aside.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda in flour, knead it together and set aside..
- Wash the tomatoes and chillies. Roast the tomatoes over flame or boil them. Put them in a grinder, add salt, chillies and grind it together to make paste sauce. Keep in the fridge..
- Roll dough into round flat, thinner at the edges, circle; slightly bigger than the palm of your hand..
- Take the round dough, fill it with the mince mixture, join the edges. Right index joins, left index covers over right index and joins, till the entire Momo is sealed..
- Heat water or soup in the lower level and put perforated dishes for steaming the Momos in the dish. Cover. Let it cook for 20 minutes..
If you find this DARJEELING PORK MOMOS recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.