Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes recipe. You can cook air-fried honey soy salmon with garlic parmesan potatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Take of Kosher salt.
- Provide of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Take of Full fillet of Salmon.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- Take 1 bag of new potatoes.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
If you find this Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.