Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. To make seafood with homemade green curry you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Get 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Use of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- Use 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- Get 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Instructions to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.