Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Granny's chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Granny's chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granny's chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to granny's chicken soup recipe. To make granny's chicken soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Granny's chicken soup:
- Take 2 of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of stalk celery.
- Provide 1/2 of bag of carrots.
- Get 1 of clove garlic.
- Provide 3 of cups dry egg noodle.
- Use dash of garlic salt.
- Take tbsp of parsely.
- You need 3 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Granny's chicken soup:
- In separate pan fry chicken cut into small bite size pieces.
- In a pot it helps to already have about 12 cups water boiling add vegetables and chicken let cook 30 minutes on med heat or put on a lid and let simmer as long as u like..
- When ur ready add your noodles to ur pot and let cook till they are tender.enjoy.
If you find this Granny's chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.