Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green curry mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry mussels recipe. To make green curry mussels you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green curry mussels:
- You need 1 kg of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 1 of garlic clove (crushed).
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Steps to make Green curry mussels:
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Green curry mussels recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.