Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) recipe. To cook spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- Provide 200 gr of tempeh (soy bean cake).
- Prepare 2 of chokos.
- Prepare 200 gr of white tofu.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 of long red chilies.
- You need 3 of jalapenos (optional).
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- Cut up tempeh, tofu, and chokos, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, and long red chilies, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, cook ground ingredients until a little bit dry, add salt, sugar, pepper,galangal, jalapenos, and bayleaf, add water, mix well..
- Add chokos, tempeh, and tofu, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add coconut milk, stir it until the soup boils properly..
- Serve it with steam rice, perfect to consume on cold days..
If you find this Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.