Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken aloo curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken aloo curry recipe. You can have chicken aloo curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken aloo curry:
- Get 3 of onions.
- Use of garlic paste.
- Use of ginger paste.
- Provide of tomatoes :3.
- Take of salt:1 and half tsp.
- You need of red chilli:1tsp.
- Take of degi chilli :1tsp.
- Provide of green chilli:2 cut in slit.
- Prepare of zeera powder:1tsp.
- Provide of dhania powder :1tbsp.
- Get of curry powder:1tbsp.
- You need of all spices:1tsp.
- Get of jaiful jawatery powder :1tsp.
Steps to make Chicken aloo curry:
- Grind onions..
- Fry onions in 4tbsp oil.add ginger garlic paste..
- Add salt,red chilli,haldi,dagi chilli,zeera powder,dhania powder,curry powder..
- Saute it with 1cup yogurt..
- Saute curry,add potatoes 3,cut in wedges.add water 3cup in chicken to cook.
- After 30 min add all spices,jaifel jawatri and green dhania..
- Ready to serve.
- Tips:cover it for 5min after cooking so that oil seperates.
If you find this Chicken aloo curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.