Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide of A. Preps.
- Use 1-1.5 kg of Chicken thighs.
- You need 5-6 of large potatoes.
- Use of washed, peeled and cubed big.
- Prepare 1 C of Cooking oil.
- You need of B. Blend into a fine paste.
- Provide 1 of medium size brown onion.
- Use 1/4 C of candlenuts (opt).
- Take 3-4 of garlics.
- You need 1-2 C of dried chillies deseeded, soaked & softened in boiling water.
- Take of C. Paste.
- Provide 1 C of meat curry powder.
- Get As needed of Water.
- Prepare of D. Spices.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of star Anise.
- Prepare of F. Extras & Seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of thick tamarind juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of or to taste Chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare 270-300 g of coconut cream.
- Provide of Note:.
- Provide 1 of . Dried chillies can be replaced with fresh red chillies.
- Provide 2 of . We use Red pack BABA'S Meat Curry Powder.
- Get 3 of . Tamarind juice- mix a thumb size tamarind pulp with hot water.
- Take of Use 2 tbsp of hot water and squeeze the pulp.
- Use 4 of . We use KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder.
- Use 5 of . We use only AYAM Brand Coconut Cream. Use 1 whole can/tin.
- Prepare of This brand uses 100 % pure coconut – no starch or gum added.
- You need 6 of . Ingredients No.2, 3, 4 – from Asian grocery.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- A. Wash and cut chicken into a chunky bite size. Avoid cutting chicken too small. Cube potatoes into big chunks. Keep aside..
- B. Cut dried chillies and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft. Then blend it into fine paste with the rest of the ingredients in B..
- C. Pour enough water to curry powder and mix to make a soft paste..
- Cooking The Dish – Over medium heat, preheat 1/2 – 1 cup of cooking oil in a big wok or deep sauce pan. Once oil is ready, pour in B (blended paste) and stir for 2-3 minutes then add C (meat curry paste) and D (spices). Sauté until oil is separated from the paste. Add A (chicken and potatoes) and 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is well-mixed..
- Turn heat to medium low. Cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and add everything in F (seasonings) except coconut cream. Taste and adjust accordingly. Stir well and put the lid on again and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. Stir in between simmering time..
- Check the potatoes. Once tender, add coconut cream. Stir to combine and leave for a minute then turn the heat off. Transfer chicken curry to a serving bowl and serve with homemade sandwich bread or steamed white rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.