Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kofta curry:
- Prepare of For the chicken kofta you'll need:.
- Take 2 of fillet chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 slice of grated bread.
- Provide 1 of boiled and mashed potato.
- Use 2 of carrots cleaned and grated *optional.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chicken tikka spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of barbeque spice.
- You need of For the curry you'll need:.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 4 of potatoes *optional.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1/2 tsp of koljana.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken kofta curry:
- Firstly we'll be making the kofta's. Start by cleaning your chicken breast and cut into 2cm cubes. Next, in a food processor add your raw chicken and process till it's all mushed into chicken mince. (If you don't have a food processor you can just cut your chicken with a knife continuously till it's extremely thin and small, like chicken mince)..
- In a bowl, add your chicken mince, grated carrot, grated bread slice, mashed potato and all your spices – salt, pepper, paprika, chicken tikka spice, barbeque spice. Mix thoroughly..
- Using a tablespoon, measure out 1 1/2 tbsp and scoop your chicken mince mixture in your hand, shapinge them into meatballs. *Oil the palms of your hands to prevent the chicken mixture from sticking..
- Shallow fry your meatballs on medium heat till golden brown, flipping sides occasionally. Once golden brown, set aside..
- Now to start off with the curry. Braise onions and garlic till brown and adding the chopped tomato as well. Once the tomato is soft, switch off the heat and allow the tomato and onions to cool..
- Once cooled, transfer into a food processor and process till it becomes just a bit more liquidy than a paste should be..
- Add this to a pot with tomato sauce, potatoes, and adding your water but only 1/2 cup at a time..
- Once potatoes are soft, add the yoghurt, milk, spices – curry powder, jeera, koljana, chicken masala, black pepper, chilli powder, salt, sugar – and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add your cooked kofta's into the curry pot and cook on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes then serve with rice or naan bread and enjoy!!.
- The dish serves 8 people. *The chicken mixture for the kofta makes 18.
If you find this Chicken kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.