Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. You can have slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Use 1 kg of shin beef.
- Take 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 of shallots sliced.
- Take 4 of heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tins of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of white miso (optional).
- Take 1 of courgette sliced in half moons.
- Provide 1 of aubergine sliced.
- Use Handful of mange too.
Instructions to make Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften..
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around..
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk..
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar..
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette..
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce..
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!.
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !.
If you find this Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.