Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan zucchini lasagna recipe. To make vegan zucchini lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Zucchini Lasagna:
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Provide of Minced ginger.
- Prepare of Brown Mushrooms.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare of Veggie Ground Round.
- Get of Pasta sauce.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- Use of Zucchini.
- Use of Vegan ricotta (5-ingredient recipe provided).
- Provide of Vegan shredded cheese.
- Get of Cooked pasta.
- Take of Spinach.
- Prepare of Seasoning (eg. Red pepper, cumin, coriander, oregano, Italiano).
Steps to make Vegan Zucchini Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cut Zucchini into long 'lasagna strips'.
- Place the zucchini strips on parchment paper on a baking tray and bake for 15 mins (keep the oven on once you remove them).
- Bonus: make vegan ricotta cheese by blending together 2 cups of silvered blanched almonds, 2-3 tsp of nutritional yeast, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, dash of garlic powder, dash of oregano, and 3/4 cups of water). To get the consistency right you can slowly add more water as needed!.
- Saute the diced onions, garlic, ginger.
- Add the diced tomato and jalapeno.
- Add the diced green pepper and mushrooms and spinach.
- Once the veggies are semi-cooked, add a ground meat alternative of your choice (I used half a package of Yves ground round).
- Add seasonings of your liking.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Add cooked pasta noodles (penne or macaroni) to mixture.
- Layer everything by placing half the amount of mix into the bottom of a Lasagna pan then sprinkle in the shredded cheese and ricotta then add the zucchini strips then add more cheese and more mix and more cheese and then more zucchini strips and lastly more cheese (lasagna style)!.
- Let this bake at 400 for 45 mins with aluminum foil over the top.
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this Vegan Zucchini Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.