Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. You can cook egg curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg curry:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbs of Cooking oil.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbs of tomatoes paste.
- Use 2 tbs of coloured capsicums.
- Take 1/4 tbs of paprika,mixspices,white pepper, black pepper,.
- You need 1/4 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Egg curry:
- Boil eggs till hard for 20 minutes. Remove the shells and set aside.
- Cook onion add spices and stir.
- Add tomatoes when cooked add tomatoe paste.
- Add capsicums.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil, add the eggs let it simmer for 3 minutes add dhania.
- In a bowl add some water add cornstarch flour and mix. Add to the curry to thicken the sauce. Let it simmer and put it aside to serve. When serving I cut the eggs into halves I served with turmeric rice,vegetables and ovacado 😋😋😋.
If you find this Egg curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.