Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun oven baked steak and veggies recipe. To make cajun oven baked steak and veggies you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- You need 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- Use 1/4 head of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.