Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To make beef curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef curry:
- You need 500 grams of beef.you can use any part.
- Use 3 of large onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 bunch of chopped corainder.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Use 4 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of chopped chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1 of diced capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Beef curry:
- Boil your meat with a little bit of salt and garlic and ginger until soft and tender..
- Fry your onions until golden brown.Fry the potatoes also.
- In a pan,add the garlic and ginger.also add the capsicum and chilli and stir them well.add in your onions.add a little bit of water and mix well..
- Add the tomato paste followed by the meat and potatoes..
- Adjust your salt and spices.you can add and remove some.according to your preference.the lastly add in your chopped corainder and the squeezed lemon..
- Mix everything together and let it cook for a minute or two.you can add a little bit of water if you don't prefer it on the dry side..
- Serve with some rice..
If you find this Beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.