Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton Korma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Korma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton korma curry recipe. To cook mutton korma curry you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Korma curry:
- Take 500 gram of mutton.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes cut into two halves.
- Take 2 of onions sliced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cashew-raisins.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of shahi jeera seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
- Take As needed of warm water.
Instructions to make Mutton Korma curry:
- Wash and marinate the mutton well with salt turmeric powder,curd, ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 30 minutes or more.
- Add oil in the pan add onion slices saute well and add salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, cashew raisins paste red chilli powder and garam masala powder fry well.
- Now add oil in the same pan add shahi jeera and bay leaf to temper and add the Potatoes,fry well..
- Add mutton pieces saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it well and keep stirring occasionally.
- Add warm water and cover keeping on low flame.
- Now make a smooth paste of the fried masalas.
- Add this paste into the mutton mix well.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder..
- The mutton Korma curry is ready to be served.
If you find this Mutton Korma curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.