Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts recipe. To make munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- Use 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (large), minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Munster cheese, shredded.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt, divided.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
Instructions to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the green onions and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the thyme and garlic and saute for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and the cheese. Set aside..
- Cut a horizontal slit in each of the chicken breasts, creating a pocket. Do not cut all the way through. Place 1/4 cup of the mushroom/cheese mixture into each of the slit chicken breasts..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- Make a "dredging assembly line". Place the flour in a shallow container or on a plate. Next, place the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Then place the breadcrumbs on a dinner plate. Set an empty plate after the breadcrumbs..
- Carefully working with one chicken breast at a time, holding securely so the stuffing doesn't come out, dredge the stuffed chicken first in the flour, then dip each side in the beaten eggs, and finally set it in the breadcrumbs and pat the crumbs into the egg coating on each side..
- Place the coated chicken breast on the clean plate as you repeat the dredging process with the remaining stuffed chicken breasts..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the same skillet you used to saute the mushrooms. Heat to a medium-high temperature..
- Carefully set the dredged, stuffed chicken breasts in the skillet. (Work with one or two at a time. Don't crowd the skillet.) Allow the chicken to saute for about 5 minutes, carefully flip with a sturdy spatula, and allow the chicken to saute for 5 minutes on the other side..
- After chicken is nicely browned on both sides, transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat browning process with remaining chicken breasts (you may have to add more oil to the skillet), and then bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through..
If you find this Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.