Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cuba meets indian curry recipe. To make cuba meets indian curry you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cuba Meets Indian Curry:
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Complete Seasoning.
- Use 3/4 cup of Water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Whole Grain Couscous.
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chopped Chives.
Instructions to make Cuba Meets Indian Curry:
- Combine cumin, curry powder, complete seasoning and salt with water and let boil on high. Add couscous and allow to boil for 30 seconds and reduce heat to medium heat. Continue to fluff the couscous with the fork until all water has been absorbed. Place couscous on serving dish..
- Spray frying pan with non stick spray and set stove to low heat. Crack two eggs into the frying pan and cover with lid for 5 minutes or until egg yolk gets covered in white. When egg yolks have developed white cover turn into high heat and flip egg over for 30 seconds and serve egg yolk side up over couscous. Slightly pierce the egg so yolk runs over. Top with chives..
If you find this Cuba Meets Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.